How to use Veterinary Syringes and precautions
1. Before use, after soaking up the Veterinary Syringes, put it in the water and boil for 10 minutes (do not touch the bottom of the pot), and then use the stored water of the Veterinary Syringes.
2. Insert the suction needle and the deflation needle into the medicine bottle respectively, and connect the suction needle and the needle with the catheter.
3. Rotate the adjusting wire to any position in the scale range of the Veterinary Syringes (the high side in the window is aligned with the scale on the ruler) and continuously push the Veterinary Syringes. After the liquid is filled, adjust to the required dose position and lock The cap is locked and ready for use.
Precautions for use
1. When Veterinary Syringes are not used for a long time, they may not absorb the medicine. At this time, we need to check whether the valve and the joint or the valve and the cavity are stuck together. If so, separate them and use it. If the medicine is not inhaled, it may be that there is a dirt blockage at the rubber valve, which needs to be cleaned with clean water.
2. The long-term use of Veterinary Syringes may cause the piston to return slowly. At this time, you can apply a little vegetable oil on the inner wall of the cavity or the "O" ring, or replace the new "O" ring to solve the problem.
3. When cleaning or replacing accessories, each sealing ring needs to be tightened to prevent leakage.
4. Pay attention to the compatibility of components of continuous Veterinary Syringes with drug carriers, formulations or solvents. For example, some vaccines and antibacterial drugs have oil adjuvants in their formulations. Such oil adjuvants will slow down the injection speed and automatic infusion speed.
5. Pay attention to the number of animals injected. If you are injecting a large number of animals, it is recommended to consider continuous Veterinary Syringes with large-capacity backpack storage, which is convenient for you to inject a large number of animals without interruption and shorten the animal epidemic prevention time.
6. Pay attention to the selection of the operator and the intensity of use during injection. Equipping suitable continuous Veterinary Syringes to veterinary staff can avoid hand fatigue during work. Some grips may be too wide for people with smaller hands. Choose Veterinary Syringes with a moderate width, which is convenient for users to operate comfortably.
7. Corresponding needles should be selected according to the size and injection method of livestock and poultry.