|Place of Origin:||CN|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||96 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||kraft box/white box/gift box/skin packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000PCS per month|
|Input Voltage:||4.2V||Usage:||For Cattle, Cow, Sheep|
|Printing:||Customized Logo Printing||Packing:||Customized Packing|
4.2V Hand Cattle Prod,
33cm Hand Cattle Prod,
IP45 Cattle Prod
Cattle Prod Livestock long battery service life with 2 size shaft 33cm and 58cm
• long battery service life thanks to low energy consumption
• electronics are fully protected against dirt, dust, aggressive vapors, and spray water
• buzzing sound when activated
• on/off switch ensures that the trigger will not be activated accidentally
|Model No.||8188||Description||Electric Cattle Prod|
|Battery Type||Ni-Cd Battery||Battery Capacity||2000 Mah|
|Material||Plastic, metal||Shaft Length||33cm,58cm|
Custom design solutions
* We support both standard and customized products and can put your logo on the products.
* Our experienced R and D team will support technical questions.
1. Why choose Farmates product?
High Service Quality: OEM & ODM service; Reply in 24 hours; All of our products are up to the international quality standards
High Product Quality: Our good equipment and strict function testing in the productive process guarantee the excellent quality of each product.
Professional Manufacturer: cattle prod, piglet gas docker, electric dehorner, gas dehorner, cattle immobilizer, electric ear tag pliers, and other tools and equipment.
2. Could I order one piece for the sample to test the quality?
Yes, We recommend checking the sample before order. You could order the sample before your order.
3. May I have your catalog and price list for trial orders in MOQ quantity?
All our products are displayed on the Google platform. Please take a closer look and choose the model you are interested in on our website.
4. If I order a big quantity, what's the good price?
Please send the details inquiry to us, such as the item number, quantity for each item, Quality request, Logo, payment terms, transport method, discharge place, etc. We will make an accurate quotation for you as soon as possible.
5. What are my payment options?
For samples and a small amount, it is 100% in advance.
For mass production, it is 30% in advance and 70% balance.
Welcome to TT. bank account and Paypal.
6. How long will it take to ship my order?
As long as there is stock available, Farmates usually ships items in 1 to 3 working days for samples and within 7 to 15 days for customized orders once receiving the confirmation of a new order. The order will not be confirmed until the payment reaches Farmates' bank account. If we are temporarily out of stock, we will do our best to inform you of the estimated lead time.
7. What does your warranty cover?
Farmates product is backed by a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (material or workmanship). Missing/lost or worn out parts are not covered under our warranty.